Thursday, May 8, 2008

THANKFUL THURSDAY

I GOT THE JOB!!! I'm so super excited! I got a call this morning extending a job offer. I will know more details later on today. Thanks for all the "good lucks" from you all!! I will update the details when I find out!!

Details: I have to pass the background check *hopefully they won't find out I'm the 07 midnight rabbit murder, lys dont squel*, then Occapational Health will call me in for lab work and a TB test, THEN I go for ornitation, and FINALLY I start training up in Stockton. They told me it all should take 3 weeks to get to the training. When she told me how much an hour I almost dropped the phone $17.41. I will only be working 40 hours or so a pay period for now until they figure out what the work load will be like. Knowing this town and how many county patients there are, I'm sure we will be PLENTY busy. So, wish me luck on this new adventure. I can't wait to start a "big girl" job and this new step in life! GO ME!! I should start orientation in about 2-3 weeks.




happy Dance

snoopyimsohappyicoulddance

StormTrooper Happy Dance

1 comments:

Hev said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING! :) Keep us updated with the new job. YEA!!!
Heather