Monday, June 2, 2008

I have been tagged by Heather!

7 crazy facts about me

1.) When I was little I used to have a dream that a giant Big Bird was chasing me down the alley that was behind our house.

2.) I'm obsessed with sunsets. I love going new places and seeing what the sunsets look like there.

3.) Sometimes I drive my car like its a race car in the Indy 500. *yes I know you all know I drive crazy, but work with me here*

4.) I have nightmares about having to go back to HS. Then I finally realize I already have my diploma and wake up.

5.) I don't understand why people jump out of planes. Its a perfectly good airplane, no need to go jumping out of it. Was there a fire no one told me about?

6.) My dog actually farts, and audiable fart. No one believes me, but I've heard him do it 3 times now!

7.) I shave my cats in the summer, I can't stand their fur all over the place when its 100+ weather.

0 comments: