Monday, June 2, 2008

Tag

USE ONE WORD ANSWERS:Not as easy as you might think.


1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Your significant other? wishing
3. Your hair? straight
4. Your mother? RN
5. Your father? pain
6. Your favorite thing? sunset
7. Your dream last night? scary
8. Your favorite drink? pepsi
9. Your dream/goal? moving
10. The room you're in? office
11. Your hobby? montage
12. Your fear? heights
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? stable
14. Where were you last night? bed
15. What you're not? patient
16. Muffins? Blueberry
17. One of your wish list items? job
18. Where you grew up? tracy
19. The last thing you did? project
20. What are you wearing? shorts
21. Your pets? babies
22. Your TV? off
23. Your computer? fast
24. Your life? starting
25. Your mood? stressed
26. Missing someone? YES
27. Your car? flithy
28. Something you're not wearing? choonies
29. Favorite Store? target
30. Your Summer? potential
31. Like Someone? always
32. Favorite Color? Yellow
33. Last time you laughed? Recently
34. Last time you cried? hours
35. Most happy when...peace

1 comments:

Stitch said...

I saw your many posts on CL, I need freinds, not romantically, as I have one already, but you seem cool, so I thought I'd check you out, then got sidetracked making my own blog page, and now, two and a half hours later, I am actually reading your blog, and think i will fill this out too. Check me out if you get a chance.

-fairiestitches